Thursday, 7 January 2010

Quick blog to present award



Ah, thank you, Lucy Coats at Scribble City Central, for this nice Blog Award! Trouble is I must pass it on to ten other blogs and you've chosen most of the ones I follow. Here are some others:

1 All my SAS friends at An Awfully Big Blog Adventure
2 Lynn Price at Behler Blog
3.Candy Gourlay at Notes From the Slushpile
4. Kath Langrish at Seven Miles of Steel Thistles
5. Colleen Lindsay at The Swivet
6. Jackie Morris at Ginger Darlings
7. Mary Kole at Kidlit.com
8. Jane Smith at How Publishing Really Works
9. Scott Pack at Meandmybigmouth
10.? at Editorial Anonymous

I know I should really have made all those links but it would take forever!

2 comments:

The Ginger Darlings said...

Thanks Mary. My darling gingers will be so pleased.

Katherine Langrish said...

Oh thank you so much, Mary! Now Lucy and Candy have found me!